Posted 5:13 PM | Friday, September 11, 2009


09-09-09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!:)
went to eat frog porridge @ geylang:)
good food makes me happy:)

10-09-09
yawnssss.930 lesson.
went with daddy to casuarina prata for breakfast.
then to meiling street to eat wanton mee:)
tuition w jake @ 2
then i went to find my uncle after tuition.
studied abit then my lil cousin finally woke up.
hahaha.
so cute:)
he was laughing in his sleep.
and was so playful when he woke up:)
AHHHHH.
he could walk on e walker.
so so so cute.

but silly me,
i left my specs at my uncle's house.
and then i left my clinical psych textbook at my grandma house while gg to visit her.
:(

then i was off to unit meet:)

YAY:) my phone is off to repair.





shuning.ELIZABETH. 20. 09051989. LOVES GOD. jyps. shss. tpjc. HOPE CHURCH. YJCEA2 cg. NUSB3 cg. NUSB1 cg. SIM cg. double degree in psycho and biz ad. standardchartered.