Posted 11:20 PM | Friday, October 23, 2009


i really enjoyed myself ytd:)
the laughter the joy.
thanks guysssss.
LOVES
<3

HAHA.
silly speed dating for rebec's social psych project
met a new friend (jae's fren)
went to eat with wai,jae,eileen,sumin(jae's fren)
then helped an old lady who was visually impaired cross from red line on e mrt to paya lebar's control station.
met friends on e way too

chatted with the old lady all e way.
really enjoyed talkin to her.
and she invited me to her exhibition when we parted ways.
shes a cultural medallion winner.
my daddy says it is an honour only given by the president.
that means she must be really pro.
GOSH.

one thing that really struck me was when she said i was like an angel.
it reminded me of how God can use such a simple person like me to do sth so great.
and how He used me to make a difference to that old lady.
He also reminded me of not taking things for granted.
like our eyes.

and i really enjoyed myself with my frens:)
where all e pretense is stripped away.

went to IKEA just now....
so many children there:)
it just puts a smile on my face..........
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


NING'S A HAPPY GIRLLLLLLLLL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D


shuning.ELIZABETH. 20. 09051989. LOVES GOD. jyps. shss. tpjc. HOPE CHURCH. YJCEA2 cg. NUSB3 cg. NUSB1 cg. SIM cg. double degree in psycho and biz ad. standardchartered.