Posted 8:55 PM | Wednesday, November 04, 2009


im hanging by the thread YET AGAIN















there is an exam almost every week.
its too much to bear.
Help me, God.
help me to walk thru this with u.
even im struggling,ive lost the passion.
why do i feel like everybody is way ahead of the race and im still lagging behind.
days go by, studying studying studying.
this is the lowest valley i have ever been thru.
why cant i seem to pull myself up again.
oh God,ive lost the passion.
im not being that salt and light you want me to be (at times)

help me to find that passion.
help me to climb back up on my feet.
no, i wont just let go like that.

oh God,i pray that u will protect Li Ning as she enjoys herself in Cameron Highlands.
bring her back safely.


shuning.ELIZABETH. 20. 09051989. LOVES GOD. jyps. shss. tpjc. HOPE CHURCH. YJCEA2 cg. NUSB3 cg. NUSB1 cg. SIM cg. double degree in psycho and biz ad. standardchartered.