Posted 12:05 AM | Sunday, March 14, 2010


To M and B:

probably it was a one-sided thing on my side that i treated you guys as my sb.
when i was s well, we shared our burdens and our struggles.
but when ive fallen, i feel like u guys are getting further and further away.
not sharing your struggles with me,
prob in your pt of view is bcos im struggling too and u dun wanna add on to my burdens.
but to me, it feels like im being outcast of your lives bcos ive fallen.
so when ive fallen,we're no longer sb?
i feel like u guys are looking down on me as u guys are now s better.

to B:
thanks for being so concerned and sorry if ive been busy and kinda avoiding u.

to M:
i can sense your impatience when u talk to me.
and prob fustration when we cant communicate the pt across well.
i know you feel irritated.
and are u really sure ure trying to pull me along?
have u taken e initiative to ask me to meet up and talk?
i feel like i cant be honest with u anymore.
i really cant.
uve become someone im really afraid of approaching.
really afraid.

really disappointed in ppl.
in myself too.
i really want to relook the meaning of sb.
bcos i realise i dun fully understand the meaning of sb.
the joy in my heart is gone.
stupid me,why am i crying even as i write this?

dear G, im hanging on bcos of you.
even though the thread is getting thinner and thinner by the day.

thanks to those who really care:)
you know who u all are.


shuning.ELIZABETH. 20. 09051989. LOVES GOD. jyps. shss. tpjc. HOPE CHURCH. YJCEA2 cg. NUSB3 cg. NUSB1 cg. SIM cg. double degree in psycho and biz ad. standardchartered.